Cadmium-Sulfide Flame Detector w/ 15" leadsC554A1687 Cadmium-Sulfide Flame Detector w/ 15" leads
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Photoconductive flame sensing device for sequencing oil burner systems.
- On flame failure, the light sensitive cadmium sulfide cell, in conjunction with flame sensing circuitry, causes the Protectorelay® control to shutdown the main oil burner.
- Glass-to-metal hermetic seal in plug-in cell prevents deterioration by humidity, soot or oil fumes.
- Replaceable CAD Cell
- 120320 Replacement Cad Cell. 7.5 mA minimum sensitivity at 2 ft. candles; 130367 Replacement Cad Cell. 12.0 mA minimum sensitivity at 2 ft. candles.
- Mounting Bracket: Type R
- Electrical Connections:leadwires: NEC Class 1; Includes 2 flag 1/4 in. quick connects.
- Temperature Range: 140 F
- Includes:A, B, E, J and P mounting brackets and fuel line adaptor
7 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.