3/4" Horizontal Angle Valve Body for High Capacity RadiatorV110F1010 3/4" Horizontal Angle Valve Body for High Capacity Radiator
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Valves may be used with T104 Thermostatic Actuators.
- Designed with the higher capacity normally required by North American heating systems.
- Valve seat disc, which is made of resilient material (EPDM), ensures tight shutoff on steam or hot water systems.
- Nickel-plated bronze casted body with working parts in cartridge insert for ease of service.
- All working parts are replaceable using service tool (MT110C1011) while valve remains in service, in-line, under pressure.
- Valves normally open without control mounted.
- Meet ASHRAE Standard 102-1989.
- Application: Precise and automatic control of room temperature in two-pipe systems by modulating the flow of hot water or steam through high capacity heating units when used with T104 Thermostatic Actuators.
- Temperature Range (F): 248 F Maximum
- Temperature Range (C): 120 C Maximum
- Used With: T104
- Connection Type: Threaded
- Body Pattern: Horizontal Angle
- Pressure Ratings (psi): Hot Water--150 psi maximum; Steam--15 psi maximum
- Pressure Ratings (kPa): Hot Water--1034 kPa maximum; Steam--103 kPa
- Pipe Size (inch): 3/4 in.
- Pipe Size (DN): DN20
- Maximum Differential Pressure Ratings (Close-off) (psi): 17 psi maximum
- Capacity: high
- Capacity (Cv): 5.8 Cv
- Capacity (Btu/hr-steam): 162,000 Btu/hr
- Materials (Body): Bronze
5 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.