Electronic Temperature Controller with 2 Temperature Inputs, 2 Analog Outputs, 1 Sensor IncludedT775M2006 Electronic Temperature Controller with 2 Temperature Inputs, 2 Analog Outputs, 1 Sensor Included
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Save time on installations with the easy-to-use graphical Interface, large display, and the intuitive programming.
- Use the time clock scheduler or digital input to control the setback and disable output options to help save energy
- Protect equipment from freezing or overheating on models with the modulating high or low limit control option
- Get pinpoint control on modulating outputs by setting the integral and derivative times (PI or PID)
- Configure models with reset in a few easy steps
- Control floating actuators with floating outputs on select models
- Eliminate the need for a separate time delay device and protect equipment with the minimum off time option
- Sensor 5002159-001 included with non-NEMA 4X models
- Sensor T775-SENS-WR included with NEMA-4X models
- Application: On/off or analog controller for applications where electronic accuracy and remote sensing of temperature is required.
- Type: Modulating-NEMA 1
- Analog Outputs: 2
- Relay Outputs: 0 SPDT
- Sensor Inputs : 2
- Voltage: 24 Vac or 120/240 Vac
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Relay Contact Ratings (24 Vac): 10.0A resistive
- Relay Contact Ratings (120 Vac):1/2 hp; 9.8 AFL, 58.8 ALR, 125 VA Pilot Duty
- Relay Contact Ratings (240 Vac): 1/2 hp; 4.9 AFL, 29.4 ALR, 125 VA Pilot Duty
- Dimensions (in.): 8 5/32 in. high x 4 13/32 in. wide x 2 15/16 in. deep
- Sensor Element: 1097 ohms PTC at 77 F (25 C)
- Number of Sensor Inputs: 2
- Sensors Included: 50021579-001 (1)
- Maximum distance to sensor (ft): Up to 1,000 ft
- Setpoint Temperature Range (F): -40 F to 248 F
- Accuracy (F): ±1 F at 77 F
- Differential Temperature (F): 1 F to 150 F
- Operating Ambient Temperature Range (F): -40 F to 140 F @ 60 Hz
- Analog Output Type: Electronic Series 90
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.