|203||Wed, Jun 23|
|111||Thu, Jun 24|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The Grässlin DTAV40 defrost control is field adjustable for 120V or 240V operation and shall have defrost initiation times settable to the quarter hour via captive trippers at 15 minute intervals. The defrost timer is housed in a NEMA 3R indoor/outdoor plastic enclosure. The relay output is 40A Resistive, 2HP @ 250VAC. Defrost terminations are completed by time and a remote temperature or pressure switch.
- DTAV40 replaces over 40 competitive models
- Auto-Voltage automatically adjusts for 120-240 VAC
- Box lug terminals
- Defrost times programmable in 15-minute intervals with captive trippers
- Type 3R outdoor enclosure
- 40 Amp, 2 HP Rating
- Moisture resistant conformal coated board
- LED indicators for defrost and refrigeration cycles
- Defrost cycles are programmed independently
- "Real-time" clock face for quick, easy and accurate setting
- Min ON/OFF time: 15 minutes
- Max ON/OFF time: 23 hours, 45 minutes
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.