Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Real Clock Face with Captive Trippers
- Automatically detects input voltage without the use of dip switch or selector pins.
- Can operate at any voltage between 120 and 277 VAC.
- Mounted in a compact NEMA 3R outdoor enclosure.
- Features a DPDT switching configuration (two normally open and two normally closed contacts).
- Manual override switch allows for ON/OFF/AUTO functionality.
- Lighting Control
- Access Control
- Agricultural Facilities
- Pumps / Motors / Fan Controls
- General Purpose Electrical Circuits
Normally Open Contacts:
- 40 Amp Resistive, 120 VAC, 120-277 VAC
- 1 HP (16 FLA, 90 LRA), 120 VAC
- 2 HP (12 FLA, 52 LRA), 208-277 VAC
- 30 Amp Ballast, 120 VAC
- 20 Amp Ballast, 277 VAC
- 15 Amp Tungsten, 120 VAC
- 300 VA Pilot Duty, 120-240 VAC
Normally Closed Contacts:
- 30 Amp Resistive, 120-277 VAC
- 1 HP (12 FLA, 30 LRA), 120 VAC
- 2 HP (10 FLA, 30 LRA), 240 VAC
- 10 Amp Ballast, 277 VAC
- 2 Amp Tungsten, 120 VAC
- Operating Temperature: 40ºC to 55ºC (40ºF to 131ºF)
3 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.