: A TSI28 Insert
is required for heating applications (and recommended for plumbing applications) when making a connection to PEX (an insert is required for each end of the fitting being connected to PEX). This insert is sold separately.
: Speedfit fittings cannot be used on stainless steel pipe. DO NOT USE FOR gas, fuel oil or compressed air applications.
John Guest Speedfit Push-to-Connect Couplers are the easiest and most dependable way to join Copper, PEX, or CPVC pipe in any combination with no solder, glue, or tools required. JG Speedfit fittings use a collet with stainless steel teeth that grips the pipe when fully inserted, and an EPDM O-Ring to provide a permanent, leak-proof seal. When twisted into place, the locking cap locks the pipe in place ensuring maximum security. Disconnection is just as easy with no tools needed; simply twist the cap counterclockwise to unlock then depress collet against the fitting to remove the pipe. JG Speedfit Twist-to-Lock fittings are suitable for hot and cold potable water and hydronic heating applications. Code approved for behind-the-wall installations. 25-Years warranty.
- JG Speedfit technology provides a reliable, leak-free connection
- Connects to copper, CPVC and PEX pipe in any combination
- Simple to use with no tools, torches or glue required
- Suitable for hot and cold potable water and hydronic heating applications
- Approved for behind-wall use
- 25-Years warranty
- Lead-free, Full flow, & UV Resistant
- 150 psi @ 70°F
- 60 psi @ 140°F