Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- all-steel case and cover provides long lasting, rugged protection for internal components
- sight-set calibrated pressure adjustment displays a visible pressure scale, fully adjustable through the range without removing the cover (on NEMA 1 enclosure models)
- manual reset lockout option provides trip-free lockout that cannot be overridden or reset until pressure returns to specified level
- variety of available pressure connection styles allows greater flexibility when mounting control and adapting pressure connections to field application requirements
- P170 Model with single-pole, single-throw (SPST) Open High switch action are the most popular models, and are typically used for high-pressure cutout.
- P170A model is available with SPST Open Low switch action, and typically are used for condenser fan cycling control.
- P170 model with single-pole, double-throw (SPDT), or four-wire, two-circuit switch action allow users to install alarm devices or other control circuits.
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.