Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- QuickTree float system which allows easy removal of floats without pulling the pump
- Integral rubber seals permanently attached to cover
- Unique integrated cord seal technology
- Inspection/Access cover
- Larger 41 gallon basin - 40% more capacity than standard 18 x 30" basins
- Integrally molded torque stops secure the pump in its proper position
- Integrally molded anti-flotation collar
- Integrally molded handles to ease transportation and installation
- Durable polyethylene construction with radial ribs for added strength
- Completely assembled
- Available with any of Liberty's 2" solids handling sewage pumps
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.