Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The enhanced KNIGHT® Wall Mount, engineered with Lochinvar's exclusive SMART SYSTEM control and an array of other innovative features is far ahead of any heating boiler in its class. It promises and delivers ultimate ease of installation and maintenance. With up to 99% thermal efficiency, low-NOx emissions and a fully modulating burner, it is the best "green choice" for today's environmentally focused market.
- Variable Speed ECM Boiler Pump (GRUNDFOS)
- 110 Volt Convenience Power Outlet
- Universal Vent Adapter
- Set Up Wizard
- Dual Location Memory
The variable speed ECM boiler pump provides a consistent temperature rise across the heat exchanger while consuming up to 70% less electricity. The 110 volt convenience power outlet can be used for a condensate pump or any device using less than 7 amps, eliminating the need for a separate field installed outlet. Lochinvar’s universal vent adapter replaces the vent manufacturers’ field supplied adapter, reducing installation cost. The Setup Wizard helps navigate the user through basic programming of the boiler for quicker start up times. With dual location memory, parameters will be stored on the integrated control and display, insuring the existing parameters will be available when replacing a control board; saving on repair times.
- UNIVERSAL VENT CONNECTOR: Allows for easy installation of multiple vent materials
- 2 FIRE-TUBE HEAT EXCHANGER: Low pressure drop saves on pump operation costs and provides installation flexibility, while stainless steel fights off corrosion.
- SMART SYSTEM USER INTERFACE: A plain English, code free interface with multicolor diagnostic display.
- 10:1 MODULATION TURNDOWN: Saves money on fuel cost.
- ELECTRICAL OUTLET (not shown on WHB): Plug available for work light or condensate pump
- LOCH-N-LINK® USB PROGRAMMING: Allows for saving of parameters onto a USB drive for use at a different job site
- 7 INSTALLATION FLEXIBILITY: Top and bottom water connection for the WHB. Top and left side utility connections for the KHB for easy retro-fitting, such as a cast iron efficiency upgrade.
- ENERGY STAR Most Efficient Product
- 95% DOE AFUE Efficiency (WHB 55-285)
- Modulating Burner with up to 10:1 Turndown
- Direct Spark Ignition
- Low NOx Operation
- ASME Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger
- 30 PSI ASME Relief Valve
- Vertical & Horizontal Direct Vent - PVC, CPVC, Polypropylene or SS Venting up to 100 feet
- Universal Vent Adapter - Built-in Combustion Analyzer Port
- Smart System Control
- Condensate Trap
- ECM Variable Speed Boiler Circulating Pump
- 110V Convenience Outlet
- High Altitude Models Available
- Other Features
- Automatic Reset High Limit
- Adjustable High Limit w/Manual Reset
- Boiler Circulating Pump
- Zero Clearances to Combustible Materials
- 15-Year Limited Warranty (See Warranty for Details)
- 5-Year Limited Parts Warranty
- Firing Codes
- M9 Standard Construction
- M7 California Code
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.