Max2000 Offset Aviation Hand Snips, Right CuttingM2007 Max2000 Offset Aviation Hand Snips, Right Cutting
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Malco Max2000 Aviation Snips now feature all-new, molded thermoplastic grips. These easy-to-spot, solid color coded grips are permanently fitted over full length steel handle shafts and offer strength, comfort and sure handling. A narrower grip opening accommodates large or small hands to maximize the powerful leverage of compound handle-to-head linkage. A new ambidextrous, one-hand-operation latch is another welcome handle change to all Max2000 snips and features an ingenious all-metal design that will not loosen or hang up with repetitive use. Original Max2000 blade designs remain unchanged and retain the same generous cutting lengths. Max2000 hardened alloy steel blades with precision ground cutting edges ensure a minimal force cut and maximum service life. Sleek head and handle styling offer superior material flow and maximum maneuverability.
- A narrower grip opening accommodates large or small hands without sacrificing generous Max2000 cutting length.
- All-new, ambidextrous, one-hand-operation metal latch is accessible from top or side and features an ingenious simple design that will not loosen or hang up with repetitive use.
- A fast adjusting, long life pivot bolt, with nylon locking nut and pressure washer, holds desired adjustment even after repetitive use in heavy gauge metal.
- Features a serrated upper jaw of hardened alloy steel and a forged steel lower jaw to produce a strong, sharply defined cutting edge for superior offset maneuverability and cutting performance.
- Length of Cut: 1-1/4"
- Length of Tool: 10"
- Grip Color: Green
- Weight: 16 oz
- Aluminum: 0.062 inches
- Copper: 0.054 inches
- Stainless Steel 20 Gauge: 0.038 inches
- Galvanized Steel 18 Gauge: 0.054 inches
- Mild Steel 18 Gauge: 0.048 inches
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.