Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Use for hydronic in-floor radiant heating layout and for running potable tubing. The open case serves as the units base. No tools are required to assemble. A heavy-duty turntable supports a full coil of PEX (polyethylene cross-linked tubing). Eyelet loop opens for easy feeding or removal of tubing from Uncoiler unit. Rotating eyelet arm allows tubing to be pulled off in any direction. Factory-adjusted tension prevents backlash and spreading of tubing coil off the turntable.
- The PEX Tubing Uncoiler takes up very little space in a truck or van. The entire unit stores in a steel-reinforced plastic case measuring 40 x 17 x 5 (102 x 43 x 13 cm). Carrying weight is only 50 lbs. (22.7 kg).
- Accommodates all types of PEX tubing: 1000 ft. (305 m) of 3/8 to 1/2 (9.5 to 12.7 mm) or 500 ft. (152 m) of 5/8 to 1 (15.9 to 25.4 mm).
- No tools are required to assemble
- Optional wheel and handle kit available
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.