DPST Line Voltage RelayRA832A1074 DPST Line Voltage Relay
|16||Wed, Aug 31|
|10||Thu, Sep 1|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Integral transformer provides low voltage power for control circuit.
- The RA832A is a DPST relay. One relay pole is designed for low voltage or millivoltage (Powerpile) auxiliary load. Two other relay poles are for line voltage loads.
- Description: Switching Relay with internal transformer, for switching two line voltage loads having a common power source.
- Application: Provide intermediate switching of a line voltage device form a low voltage controller.
- Switching Action: DPST; one pole line voltage, the other low voltage or millivolt
- Coil Ratings Current: 0.4A
- Coil Ratings Voltage: 24 Vac
- Temperature Range: 115 F maximum ambient for 60 Hz. 105 F Max. Ambient for 50 Hz.
- Dimensions: 5 1/4 in. high x 4 1/4 in. wide x 2 5/16 in. deep
- Electrical Connections: 2-Wire
- Electrical Ratings (Maximum Input): 5.0 W
- Electrical Ratings (Primary Voltage): 240V, /5060 Hz
- Contacts Electrical Rating Main Contacts 120 Vac: 7.4A AFL; 44.4A ALR; 10A Resistive
- Contacts Electrical Rating Main Contacts 240 Vac: 3.7A ALF; 22.2A ALR; 6.0A Resistive
- Contacts Electrical Rating Secondary Contacts Pilot Duty Rating: 50 VA @ 24V
- Contacts Electrical Rating Secondary Contacts Dc Rating: 1A @ 12 Vdc
- Contacts Electrical Rating Secondary Contacts Millvolt Rating: 300 mA min. @ 750 mV
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.