- Direct-coupled, universal bonnet
- Equal percentage (NC port) or linear flow (NO port) characteristics
- Brass or stainless steel trim
- Accepts any 3/4-inch Flowrite pneumatic or electronic actuator
- Greater than 100:1 range ability
- ANSI Leakage Class IV (0.01% of Cv)
- Cartridge-type packing for easy service
- FxF or UFxUF end connections available
- Orderable as a valve only or as a complete valve/actuator assembly
Flowrite Three-way Globe Valves are recommended for mixing applications. The upper port is closed in the normal stem up, failed position. The lower port is open in the stem up position. This valve can also be used for throttling or bypass coil control application. However, a pump is recommended on the coil circuit to improve the heat transfer characteristic of the coil and for freeze protection.
Note: Image may not be actual representation of item.