Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Red brass body with NPT-threaded connections.
- Stainless steel stem and brass plug.
- Low seat leakage rating.
- Spring-loaded, self adjusting packing.
- 50:1 rangeability per VDI/VDE 2173.
- Constant total flow throughout full stem travel.
- Accurate positioning to ensure state-of-the-art temperature control.
- Sizes range from 1/2 inch to 2 inches.
- Suitable for pneumatic or electric/electronic actuation.
- Repack and rebuild kits available for field servicing.
- Description: Three-way, Globe, 2 in, (Female) NPT, 46.8 Cv, Water or Glycol
- Valve Type Globe Valve
- Body Pattern: Three-way
- Flow Characteristic: Equal Percentage (A-AB)
- Flow Characteristic: Linear (B-AB)
- Controlled Medium: Water w/max of 50% Glycol
- Pipe Size (inch): 2 in.
- Pipe Size (DN): DN50
- Flow Capacity (Cv): 46.8 Cv
- Flow Capacity (kvs): 40 kvs
- Connection Type: NPT Female
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (psi): 240 psi
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure (kPa): 1655 kPa
- Valve Action: Mixing
- ANSI Rating: 150
- Actuation: Must be purchased separately
- Stem Travel (in.): 3/4 in.
- Stem Travel (mm): 20 mm
- Maximum Differential Pressure Ratings (Close-off) (psi): 240 psi
- Maximum Differential Pressure Ratings (Close-off) (kPa): 1655 kPa
- Maximum Differential for Quiet Water Service (psi) 20 psid
- Maximum Differential for Quiet Water Service (kPa) 138 kPa
- Static Pressure Rating: ANSI 150
- Ambient Temperature Range (F): 36 F to 248 F water
- Ambient Temperature Range (C): 2 C to 120 C water
- Leakage rate (%): 0.05% of Cv
- Materials (Body): Red Brass
- Materials (Seat): Stainless Steel
- Materials (Stem): Stainless Steel
- Materials (Plug/Ball/Disc): Brass
- Materials (Packing): Teflon/EPDM
- Dimensions (in.): 7 13/16 in. high x 5 1/4 in. wide x 1 13/16 in. deep
- Dimensions (mm): 198 mm high x 133 mm wide x 46 mm deep
- Stroke (in.): 3/4 in.
- Stroke (mm): 20 mm
- Bonnet Size (in.): 1-3/8 in.
- Bonnet Size (mm): 35 mm
- Used With: Q5020/DCA; ML6984/ML7984; Q5001/Modutrol IV Motor; ML6420,21A,25; ML7420/ML7421A/ML7425
- Approvals, CRN Number 0C0861.9087YTN/0C0861.123
3 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.