Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Water hammer occurs when the flow of moving water is suddenly stopped by a closing valve. This sudden stop results in a tremendous spike of pressure behind the valve which acts like a tiny explosion inside the pipe. This pressure spike reverberates throughout the plumbing system, rattling and shaking pipes, until it is absorbed. Normally, a sufficient pocket of air will absorb such a pressure spike, but if no pocket of air is present, expensive fixtures and appliances within the plumbing system will be damaged as they are left to absorb this pressure spike.
- Installs either between stub out and supply stop, or between supply stop and supply tube for faucets, dishwashers, toilets or ice makers
- All Mini-Resters are AA size
- All Mini-Resters are approved for sealed wall installations with no access panel required
- May be installed at any angle
- Arrester body: type L copper tube
- Piston: poly piston with two EPDM o-rings
- Male thread fitting: no-lead brass MIP thread
- Piston lubrication: Dow-Corning, 111 FDA approved silicone compound
225 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.