303V Zone Control Valve - 3 Zones w/ Priority303V 303V Zone Control Valve - 3 Zones w/ Priority
|3||Thu, Oct 28|
|14||Mon, Nov 1 – Tue, Nov 2|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- CSA approved
- RoomResponse™ signal, compatible with all low voltage thermostats
- Two spare fuses included
- Fuses protect transformers and pumps
- LED for each zone, priority, end switch and RoomResponse™, away signal shared between tekmar thermostats
- Four ground screws, Top, bottom and back conduit knockouts
- Compatible with 2, 3 and 4-wire zone valves, unlimited zone expansion
- Zone priority, priority override
- Post purge, LED for each zone, priority, end switch and RoomResponse™/ul>
- Ambient Conditions: Indoor use only, 32 to 122 degrees F (0 to 50 degrees C), RH less than or equal to 90 percent non-condensing
- Enclosure Material: Cover: ABS plastic, Base: galvanized steel
- Control Type: Microprocessor control, this is not a safety (limit) control
- Enclosure NEMA Rating: NEMA 1
- End Switch Relay: Boiler, DHW 24 V (ac), 5 A
- Fuses: T5A 250 V slow blow, two spare fuses included
- Mod Boiler Output1: 0-10 V (dc) 500 ohms min load impedance
- Mod Boiler Output2: 4-20 mA 1 k ohms max load impedance
- Power Supply: 115 V (ac) plus / minus 10 percent, 60 Hz, 11 A
- Pump Relay: 230 V (ac), 5 A, 1/3 hp
- Transformer: 40 VA at 24 V (ac), expandable to 80 VA with additional transformer M3069 (sold separately)
- Zone Valve End Switch: 24V (ac)
- Zone Valve Outputs: 24V (ac)
- Agency Approvals: CSA C US
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.