ProPEX LF brass commercial ball valves (full port) are designed and dimensioned to deliver all the benefits of the ProPEX connection that you have grown to expect from an Uponor system. These valves are acceptable for use in a system containing no more than 50% propylene glycol. The valves feature a stainless-steel ball and stem for greater durability, longevity, and system performance. Stem extension kits are available for insulated piping applications (accommodates up to 2" of insulation).
Note: ProPEX tool is required. ProPEX rings sold separately.
- Meets IPC, UPC, and IRC building codes as well as NSF 14, 61, 359, and 372 listings
- High-quality lead-free brass
- Stainless-steel ball and stem
- Blow-out proof stems
- Stem extension kits up to 2"
- Positive tube stops
- Backed by a five-year warranty