7-Loop ProRadiant Stainless Steel Manifold Shut-Off/Balancing for Model 2879
Stainless steel manifolds are to be used in closed loop hydronic heating, cooling and snow melting systems. These preassembled 1-1/4" diameter stainless supply and return manifolds come attached to two 6-5/8" spacing brackets for compact remote mounting. This stainless manifold provides shut off and balancing valves. The air bleeder and purge valves are connected and factory tested. 1-1/4" Union connections, 1" NPT removable end caps. SVC Circuit connection fittings are sold separately.
This manifold requires (6) Loop Fitting Assemblies:
Optional Installation Accessories:
Loop End Cap
- 15054: Manifold Loop End Cap
These allow you to cap off a loop of the manifold if it will not be used.
- 15056: Manifold Ball Valve Set for Stainless Steel Manifolds (Set of 2)
These allow you to quickly shut-off the supply and return sides of the manifold.
- 15070: 24 VACPowerhead for Stainless Manifold, 2-Wire
Powerhead part number 15070 is a two position actuator which mounts on the return valve of the stainless manifold. A 24 V signal actuates the head to open the valve. The position of the valve is normally closed.
- 15069: 24 VAC Powerhead for Stainless Manifold, 4-Wire
4-wire two position actuator which mounts on the return valve of the stainless manifold. A 24 VAC signal actuates the head to open the valve. The position of the valve is normally closed. Upon opening the valve, the integral SPST contacts close. Typical applications include circulator control when used with Viega zone control 18060 or 18062, boiler heat call (T-T) or control of auxiliary devices requiring end-switch contact closure.
- 15068: 24 VAC Powerhead (0-10 VDC control)
The Viega 0-10V powerhead is a thermo-electric powerhead that mounts on the return valve of a Viega 1-1/4" stainless manifold. A 24-volt signal powers the unit open while controlled by a 0-10V DC signal, usually from either a thermostat or a central DDC building management system.
- For Model 2879
- Equipped with Air bleeder Model 2878.914, purge valve Model 2878.915, supply shut-off balancing valve Model 2878.924, Bracket
- SVC, union connection, femaile pipe thread,
- Material-Stainless Steel
- Fitting Sizes: 1-1/4" x 1"
- Maximum Temperature: 180 F
- Maximum Pressure: 100 psi
- Weight: 8.748 lbs