Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Note: For outdoor, underground use only. Consult your local code official for more information. Requires use of Continental chamfer tool sold separately.
Con-Stab ID Seal Fittings have been sold in the gas, plumbing, and propane markets since 1990. Con-Stab® fittings are IAPMO, CSA, & ICC approved.
- Anodeless design
- For underground PE pipe (ASTM D 2513) only
- Continental’s patented "ID Seal"
- Corrosion-Resistant fusion-bonded epoxy coating
- Yellow Medium Density polyethylene - PE2406
- Made in the USA
- Temperature: -20° to 140°F
- Pressure: 125 psi
Note: Requires 2888016 Chamfer Tool.
10 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.