|42||Thu, Jun 11|
|38||Fri, Jun 12|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Female Inlet: Model Y34 - 3/4" NPT
- Casing: Model Y34 - 1" Galvanized Steel Pipe
- Operating Rod: 3/8" Galvanized Steel Pipe
- Drain Hole: Tapped - 1/8" N.P.T.
- Removable Nozzle: 3/4" Brass Male Hose Nozzle
- Adjustable Link - Provides easy and positive adjustment of the lever lock tension.
- Rod Guide - Eliminates side pull on rod, reduces wear on packing, packing nut & stem.
- Flow Finder and Lock - A simple cam that can be set to automatically obtain the same fl ow each time or lock against accidental opening.
- Long Life Packing - Graphite packing for lubricity and long life.
- One Piece Variable Flow Plunger - Large cushion type seal for longer life - is not easily damaged and assures shut-off even when foreign particles are present. Automatic drain feature - plunger opens drain to prevent freezing - closes at any fl ow to prevent wasting water.
- Maintenance & Repair - Woodford has manufactured the IOWA hydrant since 1929, and although many improvements have been made through the years, all parts are interchangeable. All repairs can be made from top of unit without removing hydrant from the ground.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 p.s.i.
- Maximum Temperature: 120° F
31 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.