Unit & Circuit Board Protector – Surge, Spike, and Transient ProtectorZAPPRO Unit & Circuit Board Protector – Surge, Spike, and Transient Protector
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Circuit Board • Condensing Unit • Heat Pump Surge & Spike Protection Device
- The ZAP-PRO provides plug-in protection from voltage surges and spikes that can devastate modern circuit boards and controls in HVAC condensing units and furnaces/air handlers.
- The ZAP-PRO automatically resets itself when the condition is cleared in all but the most extreme spikes, in which case the ZAP-PRO shorts itself permanently, tripping the breaker.
- The LINE side of the contactor in a condensing unit, or
- The NEUTRAL and LINE terminals on a circuit board in an air handler or furnace
- Separate ground strap with attached ring terminal provides a path to ground for excess voltages and surges/spikes; dissipating them as they appear. Response time is a few milliseconds
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.