Model M98 Flow-Mate Automatic Cast Iron Effluent Sump Pump w/ 25' Cord - 115 V, 1/2 HP98-0010 Model M98 Flow-Mate Automatic Cast Iron Effluent Sump Pump w/ 25' Cord - 115 V, 1/2 HP
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Corrosion resistant powder coated epoxy finish
- Durable cast iron construction
- Cast iron switch case, motor, pump housing and base
- No sheet metal parts to rust or corrode
- All castings are cast iron class 25-30 25000# tensile strength
- Stainless steel screws, guard, handle, arm and seal assembly
- Float operated submersible (NEMA 6) 2 pole mechanical switch
- Permanent split capacitor motor, oil filled and hermetically sealed, automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Bearings - upper & lower oil fed cast iron
- Carbon and ceramic shaft seal
- Entire unit pressure tested after assembly
- Watertight neoprene square ring between motor and pump housing
- Maximum temperature for effluent or dewatering 130°F (54°C)
- Impeller Type: Non-clogging, engineered plastic vortex impeller
- Passes 1/2" spherical solids
- No screens to clog
- 1-1/2" NPT discharge
- On point: 9-1/2", Off point: 3"
- Reserve Powered Design. For unusual conditions a reserve safety factor is engineered into the design of every Zoeller pump.
How can we improve this page? Let us know
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.