Freight trucks are used for transporting heavy and oversized items to ensure safe delivery of your items and minimize potential damage during shipping. Items over 150 lbs., including most boilers and water heaters, are typically shipped via freight truck and are eligible for lift gate service.
Lift Gate Service for Freight Orders
Note: Standard freight trucks do not have lift gates. Therefore, if you do not add lift gate service to your order you will need the assistance of several people to get your item off the truck once it is delivered. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
Inspecting Freight Orders
When a freight order is delivered, please be sure to inspect your freight package using the guidelines below before accepting the delivery. All freight shipments are curbside deliveries unless otherwise noted.
1. Examine both the packaging and the material inside to ensure there are no physical damages.*
2. The material is strapped down to a skid and the material received matches your SupplyHouse.com packing slip.
3. If your material has arrived damaged, please note all damages on the delivery receipt and refuse the delivery.
4. Call our customer service team at 1-888-757-4774 to notify us of the damage.
5. Additional fees apply if you wish to change your address once a shipment is already in transit.
Note: Damaged units MUST be reported within 24 hours of receipt.
* If you find minimal damage that will not affect the way the unit operates, you can make a note on the delivery receipt and accept the delivery.
Tracking Freight Orders
Heavier items will ship via one of our freight carriers. Once material has shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking number(s) of your package(s). Your email will contain an estimated delivery date. Please note that the date provided is an estimate, and you are not guaranteed delivery on this date. The freight company will call you at least 24 hours in advance of delivery to schedule a drop off time. You may also call the freight company directly to schedule. Please reference your tracking number when calling. To track a freight shipment, please use the following links: