The RCC7AK multilayer membrane, rated for up to 75 gallons per day. The RCC7 line is one of America's top selling brands of water filtration systems. All of our systems go through rigorous testing for air leaks, pressure and cycle resistance to maintain our own quality and performance standards. RCC7AK is certified against NSF 58/ANSI for TDS reduction (58 for reverse osmosis).
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 58, this under sink mounted 6-stage reverse osmosis water filtration removes up to 99% of over 1, 000 contaminants, including lead, chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, asbestos, calcium, sodium, and more.
- The RO membrane removes not only harmful pollutants but also a few helpful minerals. As a result, a standard 5 stage RO system produces slightly acidic water with a pH of 7. 0 or below. The iSpring RCC7AK includes an additional sixth stage - an Alkaline Remineralization filter, which produces balanced alkalinity.
- Clear see-through 1st stage housing makes filter inspection a snap.
- Do-it-yourself installation, with all parts included and well-organized instructions and videos, typically in a couple of hours with industry-leading help just a phone call away. Fits under a standard kitchen sink. For leak-free installation, simply push tubing 1/2" deep into quick-fitting connectors and lock - no threading pipes needed.
- Prop 65 Warning: the product contains the material PVC that is commonly used in plumbing pipes and fittings. Per California law, this warning is added for public awareness.
- After flowing through the initial 5 stages of the iSpring RCC7 line of Reverse Osmosis filtering products, the RCC7AK model adds another Alkaline Remineralization (AK) stage. This stage is designed to restore the alkalinity and mineral balance of the water.
- Designed for do-it-yourself installation by most users, the entire system fits under a standard kitchen sink. All parts necessary for installation are included. Instructional videos and access to iSpring’s technical support. Replacement filters are standard sized. A lead-free, solid brass faucet with brushed nickel finish is included with the system and is usually mounted on the counter as the primary source of drinking water, but output lines can also be connected to your ice maker, coffee maker, etc. The whole system is backed by a 1-year money-back guarantee, a 1-year manufacturer warranty and iSpring's lifetime technical support provided right here in the USA in Atlanta Georgia.
- Incoming Water Pressure: 45 PSI - 70 PSI
- Operating water temperature range: 40 – 100 °F
- Maximum TDS: 750 ppm
- Install this RO system in a location where it is safe from hot/cold weather and direct sunlight. Avoid hitting, dropping, or dragging the system as this can cause cracks and leaks