Ultraviolet Whole House Water Filter with Smart Flow Sensor Switch, 55W UV Lamp, 12 GPMUVF55FS Ultraviolet Whole House Water Filter with Smart Flow Sensor Switch, 55W UV Lamp, 12 GPM
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
If you have a high TDS level in your incoming water, iSpring recommends installing pre-filters such as iSpring WSP50ARB and iSpring Whole House Water Filtration Systems such as WGB21B/WGB21BM/WGB21B-PB ahead of the system to enable the UV filter system to achieve its optimal performance.
- Ensured actual treatment with water’s long dwell time in the 37.5-inch 304SS reactor chamber; a 12 GPM flow rate and minimum pressure loss with 1-inch MNPT inlet/outlet design
- Quality 55-Watt UV lamp in durable quartz sleeve has a long bulb life of up to 9,000 hours
- Upgraded 55W/120V ballast with smart flow sensor switch powers on/off UV light automatically by water flow
- Multiple-mode control switch (3 modes: “Auto”, “Move”, “Stop”) makes it easy to control and monitor system performance; “Auto” is recommended to protect the UV lamp
- Mounting clips included for easy DIY installation
- Annual replacement of the UV lamp and regular cleaning of the quartz sleeve(every 6-12 months) recommended to achieve ideal performance
- Chemical-free, environmentally friendly, affordable, and reliable - A green alternative to chlorine removal treatments
- Free of water treatment byproducts
- Low power consumption
|Flow Rate (GPM):||
|Max Pressure (PSI):||
|Min Pressure (PSI):||
|Max Water Temp (°F):||
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.