Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Features a convenient flat porcelain surface at 36” height, providing extra “counter space” wherever installed. All plumbing and electrical connections are made through the back of the water heater. This heater is equipped with a PEX cross-linked polymer dip tube.
- Designed for low-demand, such as office lavatories or buildings with remote restrooms.
- Side-mounted plumbing and electrical connections (optional top-mounted water connections for field conversion). Designed for installation under a counter, in a crawl space or in other tight spaces.
Blue Diamond Glass Coating
- Provides superior corrosion resistance compared to industry standard glass lining.
Enhanced-Flow Brass Drain Valve
- Our standard residential water heaters have a solid brass, tamper resistant, enhanced-flow, ball type, drain valve.
- Uses a standard female hose fitting that allows for fast and easy draining during maintenance.
- Designed for easy operation, this valve includes an integral screwdriver slot that features a 1/4 turn (open/close) radius, which not only permits full straight through water flow but also a quick and positive shut off.
- Meets UBC, CEC and HUD National Codes.
- Meets the thermal efficiency and standby loss requirements of the U.S. Department of Energy and current edition of ASHRAE/IES 90.1.
- Complies with the Federal Energy Conservation Standards effective April 16, 2015, in accordance with the Energy Policy and Conservation Act (EPCA), as amended.
Approved for Manufacturered Housing
- All residential electric water heaters are compliant with HUD standards for mobile homes/manufactured housing.
Certified to UL 174 for Household Electric Water Heaters
CSA Certified and ASME Rated T&P Relief Valve
Design-listed by Underwriters Laboratories
- Certified at 300 psi test pressure and 150 psi working pressure.
- Listed according to UL 174 standards governing storage tank-type electric water heaters.
6-Year Limited Tank and Parts Warranty
- For complete information consult the written warranty or go to hotwater.com.
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.