The new ProLine 98 gallon residential atmospheric vent gas water heaters has been re-designed to operate using the Honeywell electronic gas control valve. This advanced control will enhance operating parameters using tighter differentials for precise sensing and faster heating response that will optimize performance. This is the same control used on many of our smaller storage capacity residential gas products. The control is a self-powered valve that uses a thermopile to generate the power required to hold the pilot valve open and the added power needed to operate the electronics. This is all accomplished without an external power source.
Standard Features include:
- LED indicator on the gas control
- Gives visual indication when the pilot is lit.
- Flashes continuously to show the pilot light is on and the heater is operating normally.
- Provides visual indication for diagnostics & troubleshooting.
- Internal Piezo Ignitor
- Makes lighting the pilot easy without the need for matches.
- Diffuser Dip Tube
- This technology directs incoming cold water into the bottom of the tank creating turbulence to help prevent sediment buildup and maintain heater efficiencies.
- Enhanced-Flow Brass Drain Valve
- This drain valve is a ball-valve type design that permits a full straight-through water flow for quick draining and utilizes an easy operation tamper proof 1/4 turn, positive stop stem to prevent unintended water discharge.
- Permaglas glass coating -protects steel tank from rust