The ProLine® Ultra-Low NOx Direct Vent residential gas water heaters offer horizontal or vertical venting options in an FVIR solution to reduce the risk of accidental fires involving flammable vapors.
Featuring a 40-gallon tank and a 36,000 BTU gas burner, the GDNL-40L-100 Direct Vent Ultra-Low NOx delivers a first hour rating of 59 gallons and a recovery rate of 39 gallons per hour. With an 0.62 Energy Factor, this water heater is not ENERGY STAR® qualified. It carries a 6-year limited tank warranty, and meets Ultra-Low NOx emission requirements.
- Flammable vapor resistant/direct Vent sealed combustion system - Thru-the-Wall/Thru-the-Roof venting of combustion products
- Air for combustion is drawn from outside the building
- Fused ceramic tank shield - A tough, thick, durable coat of blue ceramic is fused to the tank's interior surfaces at 1600°F, forming a corrosion-resistant lining for years of dependable protection and use
- Non-CFC foam insulation - The tank is surrounded by a thick coat of non-CFC polyurethane foam to trap heat inside the tank, saving energy
- Durable, ultra low NOx burner construction
- Combination thermostat/ECO - With factory-preset pressure regulator and built-in millivolt-powered energy cut-off for overheat protection