The ProMax® High Recovery Atmospheric Vent gas water heater is designed for reliable performance, reduced NOx emissions and it can deliver up to 116 gallons of water in the first hour of operation.
Featuring a 98-gallon tank and a 75,100 BTU gas burner, the PCG-100 standard vent delivers a thermal efficiency of 80%, and a recovery rate of 81 gallons per hour. It carries a 10-year limited warranty, and meets Low NOx emission requirements.
- Dynaclean diffuser dip tube - helps reduce lime and sediment buildup, maximizes hot water output. Made from longlasting PEX cross-linked polymer.
- Green Choice gas burner - patented "Eco-Friendly" design reduces NOx emissions by up to 33% and complies with less than 40 ng/j requirements for NOx emissions.
- Coregard aluminum anode
- Push-button Piezo ignitor - makes lighting pilot fast and easy with one-hand push-button spark ignition
- Durable tamper-resistant brass drain valve
- Thick CFC-free foam insulation -improves efficiency
- Permaglas glass coating -protects steel tank from rust
- CSA certified and ASME rated T&P relief valve -top-mounted T&P relief valve
This model is NOT equipped with C3 Technology.