Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Water Resistant
- Thermostat and boiler control compatible
- Customizable pre-time and post-time
- Three status lights for system monitoring and diagnostics
- Welded relay protection with redundant motor relays
- Limited reset and limited recycle
- Sleek, modern design
- Technician Pump Prime mode
- 5-Year Warranty
- 7505a replaces Honeywell R8184G
- 7505b replaces Honeywell R7184B
- Two communication ports for adding alarm contacts, programming display, and/or future wireless communications
- Voltage: 102 to 132 VAC
- Current: 100 mA plus burner motor, igniter, and valve loads
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Motor: 120 VAC, 10 full load amps (FLA), 60 locked rotor amps (LRA)
- Igniter: 120 VAC, 3 A @ 0.7 PF min
- Solenoid Valve: 120 VAC, 1 A @ 0.7 PF min
- Thermostat Anticipator Current: 0.1 A
- Thermostat Voltage: 24 VAC
- Storage and Operating Ambient Temperature: -4°F to +150°F (-20°C to +65°C)
- Moisture: 5-85% RH, non-condensing and non-crystallizing
- Approvals: Underwriters Laboratory Recognition per UL372 and UL1998, and CSA-B140.0
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.