AquaSmart Boiler Temp. Control (120V), Gas w/ Temp. ONLY Sensor (24V Burner Circuit)7610B0001U AquaSmart Boiler Temp. Control (120V), Gas w/ Temp. ONLY Sensor (24V Burner Circuit)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Introducing the new 7610 boiler control, designed and engineered by Beckett. The Beckett AquaSmart® is a universal boiler control designed for use on residential and light commercial boiler systems. All models include the option of Beckett HeatManager™ dynamic temperature reset that, when selected, provides up to 20% fuel consumption savings. The control includes a backlit LCD digital display with touch pad to easily program temperature limits, differentials, and other advanced options. The AquaSmart® also has memory storage of system history for help with diagnostic troubleshooting.
- Beckett HeatManager dynamic temperature reset
- Energy saving through circulator-off delay
- Expanded wiring box for easier installation
- Priority override for domestic hot water
- Freeze resistance can help prevent frozen pipes
- Temperature only and LWCO sensors available
- Cycle history diagnostic information
- Backlit LCD screen with programming touch pad
- Oil and gas offerings available
- Cold-Start compatible
- Easy to install Wireless Outdoor Temperature Reset (optional)
5 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.