Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Mill-Rose Blue Monster® Copper Guard® Anti-Seize Tape is manufactured from a copper filled PTFE resin. The PTFE provides excellent lubricity while the copper flakes act as slide or bearing plates between the two mating surfaces. Thus, the tape helps prevent galling during assembly and disassembly of components.
When wrapped around a thread, Mill-Rose Blue Monster® Copper Guard® Anti-Seize Thread Sealing Tape seals it from corrosive substances or any dirt or grit likely to cause seizure. Mill-Rose Blue Monster® Copper Guard® Anti-Seize Thread Sealing Tape also prevents components from vibrating loose.
Applications: Mill-Rose Blue Monster® Copper Guard® Anti-Seize Thread Sealing Tape an be applied to any threaded component made from the following metals: galvanized steel, steel, iron, brass, copper, aluminum, titanium and magnesium. It is not recommended for stainless steel. For stainless steel components, Mill-Rose Nickel Guard Anti-Seize Tape is recommended.
- Composition: 90% PTFE/10% Copper
- Color: Copper
- Thickness: 0.0045" +/-10% (0.115mm +/-10%)
- Density, Apparent: 1.6g/cm3 +/-10%
- Elongation: 50%
- Temperature range: -450°F to +500°F (-268°C to +260°C) PTFE is completely stable up to +500°F or +260°C. Decomposition will occur on contact with naked flames. Upon decomposiiton, the remaining
- Copper powder will assist disassembly. Copper flake will melt at 1,984°F or 1,084°C.
- Tensile strength: 10-12N/mm2
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.