Note: The grille for model PB110 is not configured for use with a lightbulb.
PB110 remote inline bath fan removes moisture from the air with virtually no noise. With a small footprint on the bathroom ceiling, the white unobtrusive exhaust grille easily fits any bathroom design. The fan motor is located away from the bathroom which enables virtually silent operation. The ceiling exhaust grille is tied to the fan motor via an insulated flexible duct. The grille can be located over the toilet, the shower or above any other source of moisture or odor.
- Includes: 4” duct fan, one ceiling vent grille, and grille housing with a backdraft damper.
- Duct Size: The grille and fan use a 4” duct.
- Grille Size: 7” white round plastic grille.
- Standards: The fan is designed for intermittent or continuous operation to meet ASHRAE Standard 62.2. UL listed for wet locations. ENERGY STAR® listed.
- Airflow: 100 CFM at 0.20" Wg
- Benefit: Smallest footprint on ceiling.