- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Fans with backward curved blades
- Aluminum heat recovery core
- Removable screw terminal for easy connection
- Multiple speed operation
- Internal recirculation defrost
- Two (2) factory-balanced fans with backward curved blades. Motors come with permanently lubricated, sealed ball-bearings to guarantee long life and maintenance-free operation.
- Aluminum heat recovery core configured for an efficient cross-flow ventilation. Core is 12” x 12” (305 x 305 mm) with a 15” (380 mm) depth. Cores are manufactured to withstand extreme temperature variations.
- Winterguard™ Defrost - The VHR200R incorporates a unique and quiet internal recirculation defrost that does not depressurize the home during the defrost cycle. A preset defrost sequence is activated when the outdoor temperature falls below 23°F (-5°C) and automatically adjusts itself based on operating conditions. The fan speed is also adjusted automatically to provide a smooth and quiet transition between Ventilation & Defrost mode.