Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
|15||Fri, Jun 19 – Tue, Jun 23|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Large 41 gallon capacity for longer pump cycles
- Shallow 24" basin for easier burial in difficult soil conditions
- Durable polyethylene basin
- Anti-flotation collar
- Molded torque stops securely retain pump
- Integrally molded handles
- Heavy-duty polyethylene cover
- Completely assembled from factory
- Available with LE40 and LE50-Series pumps
- Union disconnect for easy serviceability
- Heavy schedule 80 PVC discharge pipe (schedule 40 tee, union and elbow)
- 2" Electrical conduit hub
- 4" No-hub type inlet
- Stainless steel cover bolts
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.