QwikSwap™ is a money saving solution to replacement of a failed OEM Constant Torque ECM, X13® or SelecTech® Motor while adding performance improving variable blower speed control. Use QwikSwap™ with a Permanent Split Capacitor (PSC) Motor to replace the failed ECM blower motor!
The basic QwikSwap™ X1 (QT6101) provides a single technician-selected motor speed when
replacing a failed OEM Constant Torque ECM, X13® or SelecTech® motor. Installation is as easy as moving wires from the failed ECM motor to the QwikSwap™ X1 board, then connecting there placement PSC motor’s common and power lead to the QwikSwap™ X1 board (along with a capacitor).
- Equipped with 6,000 Amp, 100 Joules surge protection on all high voltage circuits
- Single Speed Operation
- Works with X13 Motors
- Robust Alternative to Expensive Unreliable ECM Motors
- Fast Replacement (no programming required)
- Provides a single technician-selected motor speed when replacing a failed OEM Constant Torque ECM, X13
- Replaces constant torque ECM (X13) Motors up to 1HP either 120 or 240 VAC single phase, Motor Voltage 115 VAC or 208-240 VAC, Maximum Steady-State Current 20 Amps, Maximum Blower 1 Hp, Frequency 50 - 60 Hz
- Mostly Green