The AquaGuard AG-1250E is a multipurpose water sensor that can be mounted directly on HVAC/R units, in a metal or plastic secondary drain pan, on floors or even on a wall. The multipurpose water sensor features a clip on mounting base, which can be mounted with the included double sided adhesive tape or a screw, for easy cleaning and drying of the sensor. The sensor continuously monitors any condensate overflow and automatically shuts off the HVAC/R unit and activates an alarm if any overflow is detected in as little as 1/16 inch of water. The AquaGuard AG-1250E is a high-amperage, solid state sensor, which features patent pending Smart Sensor Technology and contains no moving parts that could become clogged like competitors' float sensors.
The sensor measures less than 1.4 inches x 2.0 inches (36mm x 50mm) for complete condensate management in any tight space. For HIGH CONDENSATE SENSITIVITY, the AquaGuard AG-1250E can be mounted flat on the BOTTOM of either a metal or plastic secondary drain pan. For LESS CONDENSATE SENSITIVITY, the AquaGuard AG-1250E can be mounted flat on the SIDE of either a metal or plastic secondary drain pan. In addition, the AquaGuard AG-1250E's low profile, water resistant design makes it easy to install and its dependable, rugged construction makes it completely submersible and extremely cost effective. For additional features, the AquaGuard AG-1250E can be combined with our AG-9100 External Audible & Visual Remote Alarm, which can be conveniently located over 250 feet away from the condensate overflow switch.
- Multipurpose Electronic Condensate Sensor for Metal/Plastic Secondary Drain Pans & Basement Installations
- Versatile Mounting Options Allow Positioning on a HVAC/R Unit, in a Secondary Drain Pan, on a Floor or Even on a Wall
- 5 Amp, 24 Volts AC Solid State Sensor with Water Detection LED Light
- Innovative Mounting Base for Easy Cleaning and Drying of Sensor
- Switch Can Be Normally Open or Normally Closed
- Normally Open 4th Wire for Optional External Alarm, Digital Controller or Energy Management Systems
- 6 Feet of Control Wire Included
- Compact Waterproof Design
- Patents Pending / UL 508 Approved