Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The sensor measures less than 1.4 inches x 2.0 inches (36mm x 50mm) for complete condensate management in any tight space. For HIGH CONDENSATE SENSITIVITY, the AquaGuard AG-1250E can be mounted flat on the BOTTOM of either a metal or plastic secondary drain pan. For LESS CONDENSATE SENSITIVITY, the AquaGuard AG-1250E can be mounted flat on the SIDE of either a metal or plastic secondary drain pan. In addition, the AquaGuard AG-1250E's low profile, water resistant design makes it easy to install and its dependable, rugged construction makes it completely submersible and extremely cost effective. For additional features, the AquaGuard AG-1250E can be combined with our AG-9100 External Audible & Visual Remote Alarm, which can be conveniently located over 250 feet away from the condensate overflow switch.
- Multipurpose Electronic Condensate Sensor for Metal/Plastic Secondary Drain Pans & Basement Installations
- Versatile Mounting Options Allow Positioning on a HVAC/R Unit, in a Secondary Drain Pan, on a Floor or Even on a Wall
- 5 Amp, 24 Volts AC Solid State Sensor with Water Detection LED Light
- Innovative Mounting Base for Easy Cleaning and Drying of Sensor
- Switch Can Be Normally Open or Normally Closed
- Normally Open 4th Wire for Optional External Alarm, Digital Controller or Energy Management Systems
- 6 Feet of Control Wire Included
- Compact Waterproof Design
- Patents Pending / UL 508 Approved
5 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.