Honeywell AM-1 series adjusts, maintains, and limits the hot water temperature settings to provide comfort and protect equipment at home. While increasing the amount of safe, usable hot water, it efficiently offers anti-scald, anti-chill protection.
- Certified to ASSE 1070 plumbing standards
requirements for point-of-use applications
- Color-coded black hand-wheel prevents tampering
and is required by the new ASSE 1070 plumbing
- Teflon coating resists mineral deposit build-up and
extends service life
- ASSE 1070 listed
- Free Thermostrip included to make temperature
setting easy for one person to handle
- Lead Free
- Typical Applications: Roman tubs, whirlpools, large showers, sinks and
public facilities with lavatories and bidets.
- Includes: Check valves on hot and cold ports
- Comments: Low lead Content <.25% by weighted average
- Operating Temperature Range (F): 70 F to 120 F
- Operating Temperature Range (C): 21 C to 49 C
- Connection Type: Union CPVC
- Pipe Size (inch): 1/2"
- Pipe Size (DN): DN15
- Capacity (Cv): 1.8 Cv