Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Automatically activates to replenish evaporated water in floor drain traps to prevent the escape of sewer gases
- Large port openings in debris screen prevent clogging from sediment and debris
- Activates with a 10 PSIG pressure drop at operating pressure of 30-150 PSIG
- Water release is factory set 0.25 oz per activation, so no field adjustment is necessary
- Single trap primer can service up to eight traps using splitter and distributors
- Accepted by the Oregon State Board of Health, the Army Corps of Engineers, the City of Los Angeles and engineers all of the U.S.
- Angeles and engineers all over the U.S.
- UPC/IAPMO listed
- Certified by the American Society of Sanitary Engineering to the ASSE 1018 Standard
- Brass-plated cap and body
7 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.