Where replenishment of water in floor drain traps is required, trap primer valves shall be 1/2" FIP inlet x 1/2" MIP outlet, automatic trap primer valves which activate with a 10 PSIG pressure drop between 30-150 PSIG. Water release shall be factory set. Trap primer valve shall have large port openings and a non-corrosive brass finish. Must be UPC/IAPMO listed , and ASSE certified ot the ASSE 1018 standard.
- Automatically activates to replenish evaporated water in floor drain traps to prevent the escape of sewer gases
- Large port openings in debris screen prevent clogging from sediment and debris
- Activates with a 10 PSIG pressure drop at operating pressure of 30-150 PSIG
- Water release is factory set 0.25 oz per activation, so no field adjustment is necessary
- Single trap primer can service up to eight traps using splitter and distributors
- Accepted by the Oregon State Board of Health, the Army Corps of Engineers, the City of Los Angeles and engineers all of the U.S.
- Angeles and engineers all over the U.S.
- UPC/IAPMO listed
- Certified by the American Society of Sanitary Engineering to the ASSE 1018 Standard
- Brass-plated cap and body