Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The Liquid Line Sealed Model Filter-driers - Sporlan Catch-All® Series provide unparalleled control of the most harmful contaminants in HVAC&R systems. Moisture, acids, and solid debris are effectively captured to ensure the long life, efficiency, and capacity of today’s high performance air-conditioning and refrigeration systems. With multiple sizes and fitting configurations, it is easy to find the right model for systems up to 20 tons.
- Residential & Commercial HVAC
- Food Service Refrigeration
- Commercial Refrigeration
- Specialty & Ultra-low Temperature Refrigeration
- Transportation Air-conditioning and Refrigeration
- Complete contaminant control to protect and extend system life and ensure system reliability
- High performance desiccant package provides high water capacity & acid capacity with
- Porous molded core provides excellent filtration of solid debris for TEV and compressor protection
- Sizes from 3 cu. in. to 60 cu. in. and 1/4” to 1-1/8” fittings for use up to 20 tons cooling capacity
- Models available with activated charcoal for use during system clean-up
- CSG models have an integrated liquid and moisture indicating sightglass to allow visual refrigerant examination
- SAE flare fittings and solid copper ODF fittings available
- Suitable for use with HCFC, HFC, HFO, and HC refrigerants
- UL Listed for 650 psig rated pressure for R-410A and Sub-critical CO2 refrigerant use
- RoHS, REACH, ATEX, and PED compliant
- Liquid line drying and filtering for solid contaminant removal
- Hot gas defrost line filtering
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.