Note: Full flange-to-flange three-year warranty on all 00 Series circulators.
: This item abides by the 2014 low lead requirements.
The compact Taco 006-IFC® with an Integral Flow Check is designed for circulating hot and chilled fresh water
in open and closed loop applications. With its patented location at the impeller inlet, the IFC eliminates the
added installation costs of a separate in-line flow check, simplifies piping, and improves system performance.
The unique, replaceable cartridge contains all moving parts and is easy to service instead of replacing the entire
unit. It's self-lubricating, maintenance free design provides quiet, efficient operation and unmatched reliability.
- Integral Flow Check (IFC®) Patent# 5,664,939
- Prevents gravity flow / reverse flow
- Eliminates separate in-line flow check
- Reduces installed cost
- Improves system performance
- Easy to service
- Unique replaceable cartridge-field serviceable
- Unmatched reliability-Maintenance free
- Quiet, efficient operation
- Self lubricating, No mechanical seal
- Wide Range of applications
- Bronze Construction - 3/4" Sweat
Replacement Parts List:
- Domestic Hot Water Recirculation
- Water Source Heat Pumps
- Hydro-Air Fan Coils
- Potable Water Systems
- Heat Recovery Units
Casing O-Ring: 007-003RP
Capacitor or PC Board: 007-002RP
Cartridge Assembly Complete: 005-020RP
Valve Assembly Trans/Relay: 006-047RP