550S Kit, 2-Valve Smart Digital Manifold w/ 2 Wired Pipe Temp. Probes0564-5501-01 550S Kit, 2-Valve Smart Digital Manifold w/ 2 Wired Pipe Temp. Probes
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The testo 550s digital manifold incl. Bluetooth and 2-way valve block impresses with its large graphic display, its compact, rugged housing, guided measurement menus and the testo Smart App. High-quality measurement technology, high reliability and clever functions for quick and easy measurement and documentation make the testo 550s manifold a reliable partner for commissioning, servicing and maintaining refrigeration and air conditioning systems as well as heat pumps. With the testo 550s Basic Kit you are ready to start immediately. The kit includes the smart testo 550s digital manifold including bluetooth and 2-way valve block, two wired clamp temperature probes (NTC) and a rugged transport case. Bluetooth probes e.g. for wireless measurement of temperature and vacuum are available separately.
- testo 550s: Smart digital manifold with Bluetooth and 2-way valve block
- Large graphic display for easy evaluation of the measurement results
- Stored programs guide you through the measurement and enable the automatic determination of important system parameters, such as overheating, pressure drop testing or evacuation
- Uncomplicated handling and maximum flexibility in use: Bluetooth probes for temperature, pressure and humidity automatically connect to the manifold
- testo Smart App: Create digital documentation directly on site, set your own favorites, always have the latest refrigerants thanks to automatic updates
- Rugged wired clamp probe set with integrated cable kink protection for quick and easy measurement of surface temperatures on pipes with a diameter of 6 to 35 mm
- Continuously high performance under all conditions: You can rely on the testo 550s manifold - it combines proven Testo quality with a high level of ruggedness
- (1) testo 550s
- (2) wired temp Clamp probe
- (1) case, manuals
- calibration protocol
|Operating Temp Range:||
-4° to 122°F
-20°C to +50°C
-1 to +60 Bar
|High Pressure Limit:||
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.