Note: ProMax name is now ProLine.
The ProLine® XE Power Direct Vent gas water heater features a two-pipe combustion system that draws clean air from outside the home, eliminating any worries about indoor ventilation.
Featuring a 50-gallon tank and a 65,000 BTU gas burner, the GPDX-50L Power Direct Vent delivers a first hour rating of 105 gallons and a recovery rate of 64 gallons per hour. With an 0.58 Energy Factor, this water heater is not ENERGY STAR® qualified. It carries a 6-year limited warranty, and meets Low NOx emission requirements.
- All models meet the September 2010 ENERGY STAR® EF requirement
and may also qualify for local utility and rebate programs
- Dynaclean II dip tube optimizes inlet water pressure to minimize cold
water regions within the tank. The self-cleaning action also reduces
sediment accumulation on the bottom of the tank.
- Hot-surface ignitor is more robust and reliable than standing pilot, and
reduces energy consumption
- Built-in heat traps on the water inlet and outlet reduce the amount of
heat lost through piping
- 2-inch, thick, "Environmentally-Friendly" foam insulation reduces the
amount of heat loss and contributes to overall energy efficiency
- An A. O. Smith exclusive provides superior corrosion resistance compared
to the industry-standard glasslining
Combined horizontal and vertical vent runs up to 180 equivalent feet with
4" diameter venting (ABS, PVC, CPVC and polypropylene)
- Two-pipe sealed combustion system uses outside air, eliminating problems
caused by insufficient indoor ventilation
- Reduced NOx emissions comply with air quality management district