Note: ProMax name is now ProLine.
Note: This model comes with side mounted recirculating taps.
The ProLine® XE Power Vent gas water heater is engineered to maximize efficiency while offering greater flexibility in installation options.
Featuring a 50-gallon tank and a 62,500 BTU gas burner, the GPVX-50L Power Vent delivers a first hour rating of 114 gallons and a recovery rate of 66 gallons per hour. With an 0.7 Energy Factor, this water heater is not ENERGY STAR® qualified. It carries a 6-year limited warranty, and meets Low NOx emission requirements.
- Energy Star Qualified
- All models meet the September 2010 Energy Star® EF requirement and may also qualify for local utility and rebate programs
- Dynaclean II dip tube optimizes inlet water pressure to minimize cold water regions within the tank. The self-cleaning action also reduces sediment accumulation on the bottom of the tank.
- Hot-surface ignitor is more robust and reliable than standing pilot, and reduces energy consumption.
- Built-in heat traps on the water inlet and outlet reduce the amount of heat lost through piping
- 2-inch, thick, "Environmentally-Friendly" foam insulation reduces the amount of heat loss and contributes to overall energy efficiency
- Versatile Power Vent Design
- All models feature an exclusive 3-position rotatable blower outlet which adds flexibility
- Combined horizontal and vertical vent runs up to 180 equivalent feet with 4" diameter venting (ABS, PVC, CPVC and polypropylene)
- All models are equipped with a protected sensor that detects the presence of flammable vapors and automatically disables the burner to prevent ignition
- Air intake snorkel elevates the inlet location of combustion air to prevent flammable vapors from entering the sealed combustion chamber
- Reduced NOx emissions comply with air quality management district regulations
- State-of-the-art electronic gas control provides more precise temperature control
- LED control light displays operation status and diagnostics information
- Factory-installed T&P and a durable, tamper-resistant brass drain valve are positioned for service accessibility
- Available in Natural Gas and Propane
- 6 year limited tank and parts warranty