The ProLine® High Recovery gas water heater is designed for reliable performance, reduced NOx emissions and has 80% thermal efficiency.
Featuring a 74-gallon tank and a 75,100 BTU gas burner, the PCG-75 standard vent delivers a thermal efficiency of 80%, and a recovery rate of 81 gallons per hour. It carries a 10-year limited warranty, and meets Low NOx emission requirements.
- Dynaclean diffuser dip tube - helps reduce lime and sediment buildup, maximizes hot water output. Made from longlasting PEX cross-linked polymer.
- Green Choice gas burner - patented "Eco-Friendly" design reduces NOx emissions by up to 33% and complies with less than 40 ng/j requirements for NOx emissions.
- Coregard magnesium anode
- Push-button Piezo ignitor - makes lighting pilot fast and easy with one-hand push-button spark ignition
- Durable tamper-resistant brass drain valve
- Thick CFC-free foam insulation -improves efficiency
- Permaglas glass coating -protects steel tank from rust
- CSA certified and ASME rated T&P relief valve -top-mounted T&P relief valve