- Bradford White ICON System: Intelligent gas control with proven millivolt
powered technology and built-in piezo igniter. A standard, off the shelf
thermopile converts heat energy from the pilot flame into electrical energy to
operate the gas valve and microprocessor. No need for external electricity.
- Enhanced Performance - Proprietary algorithms provide enhanced First Hour Rating and tighter temperature differential.
- Advanced Temperature Control System - Microprocessor constantly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain consistent and accurate water temperature levels.
- Intelligent Diagnostics - An exclusive green LED light prompts the installer during start-up and provides ten different diagnostic codes to assist in troubleshooting.
- Pilot On Indication - Flashing green LED provides positive indication that pilot is on.
- Separate Immersed Thermowell - High-strength advanced polymer composite thermowell provides isolation between electric temperature sensor and surrounding water. No need to drain the tank when removing gas valve.
- Factory-Installed Hydrojet 2 Total Performance System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build-up in tank and increases first hour delivery of hot water.
- Vitraglas Lining—Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600°F (871°C).
- Side Connections - 3/4" (19mm) NPT tappings that allow easy connections for space heating applications (potable water only).
- Non-CFC Foam Insulation - Covers the sides and top of tank, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies, and jacket rigidity.
- Pedestal Base (except RG2100H6N).
- Water Connections - Factory-installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and ease installation.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod -Provides added protection against corrosion for long-term, trouble-free service.
- 4" (107mm) "Snap Lock" Draft Diverter.
- T&P Relief Valve - Installed.
- Low Restriction Brass Drain Valve - Durable tamper-proof design.
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve (ASSE Approved) - Included with RG155H6N only
- NOx Emissions - Less than 40 ng/J.
Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.