You may be eligible for rebates from your local utility company and state. Search your zip code in the link below for information about rebate programs that apply to you. Burnham Rebate Center
Note: Product Title reflects this boiler's IBR Net Output Rating
Please note: These units come as Natural Gas as standard, but includes the orifice to convert to Propane. A separate conversion kit is NOT required.
The Burnham Alpine condensing boiler is one of the most efficient, energy-saving boilers on the market today. Every Alpine boiler is equipped with a number of advanced technologies to constantly monitor boiler performance and match fuel consumption directly to heating demand. The Alpine incorporates outside temperature sensing technology that automatically adjusts the firing rate of the boiler based on the outside air temperature. It also continuously monitors system safety parameters to ensure years of comfortable, safe, reliable operation. Today’s Alpine is the peak of performance!
- High efficiency, condensing boiler – 95% AFUE
- Compact, space-saving modern design
- Industry leading Sage2.2 Boiler Control System
- Touch screen display for easy user interface to view all system functions
- Available for use with natural or LP gas
- ENERGY STAR Certified – Efficiency tax credits/rebates may apply
- 5-year part replacement warranty (for residential boilers under 300 MBH)