The Channellock 6 1/2 in. Tongue and Groove Plier has 5 adjustment channels and a 7/8 in. capacity. It features right-angle teeth that grip in all directions for maximum bite and undercut tongue and grooves for strong, non-slip jaw action. This plier is built to last with a PermaLock fastener to eliminate nut and bolt failure, patented reinforcing edge to minimize stress breakage and right angle, laser heat-treated teeth to provide a better, longer lasting grip.
- Type: Straight
- Jaw Opening: 7/8"
- Jaw Positions: 5
- Right angle, laser heat-treated teeth grip better and last longer
- Undercut tongue and groove design won't slip
- PermaLock fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure
- Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage
- Channellock uses high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and specially coated for ultimate rust prevention
- Channellock blue grips for comfort
- Made in the USA