12" Tongue and Groove Pliers440-CHANNELLOCK 12" Tongue and Groove Pliers
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The Channellock 12 in. Straight Jaw Tongue and Groove Pliers are constructed with high-carbon C1080 steel. The tool is fashioned with laser heat-treated teeth that clamp down perpendicularly for strong, nonslip jaw action. Undercut tongue-and-groove fabrication allows this heavy-duty tool to perform without slipping, giving users the confidence to impart maximum torque and leverage aided by the comfort and command of the ubiquitous CHANNELLOCK BLUE grips. The patented PermaLock fastener eliminates bolt and nut failure in any of the 7 adjustable jaw settings, supplying utmost strength to loosen and tighten threaded hardware up to 2-1/4 in. in addition to other fastening and crimping tasks.
- Type: Straight Jaw
- Jaw Opening: 2-1/4"
- Jaw Positions: 7
- Jaw size adjustable among 7 settings with a maximum capacity of 2-1/4 in.
- Right-angle, laser heat-treated teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite
- Constructed with high-carbon C1080 steel for dependable performance on the job
- Rust-resistant coating inhibits corrosion for lasting use
- Outfitted with CHANNELLOCK BLUE grips for comfort and command
- Tool is 12 in. long from end of handle to top of jaw
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.