Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- WaterSense certification promotes water conservation
- Includes matching finish drain assembly
- Meets standards set by Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- 3-hole 4 in. installation
- Assembled dimensions: 7-1/8 in. H x 6 in. D x 6-1/8 in. W
- Number of Handles: 1
- Installation Type: Centerset
- Valve Type: Washerless ball valve
- Flow Rate: 1.20 gpm @ 60 psi, 4.5 L/min @ 414 kPa
- Drain type: Metal pop-up
- Max flow rate: 1.50 GPM @ 60 PSI, 5.68 L/Min @ 414 kPa.
- Max flow rate (ECO models only): 1.20 GPM @ 60 PSI, 4.54 L/Min @ 414 kPa.
- Solid brass fabricated body.
- Single handle lavatory faucets for exposed mounting on 3 hole sinks with 4" centers.
- 4" (102 mm) centerset.
- 4 1/4" (108 mm) long spout.
- All operating parts shall be replaceable from the top.
- Lever handle. Control mechanism is the rotating stainless steel ball type with replaceable non-metallic seats.
- Control handle shall return to neutral position when valve is turned off.
- Models have 1/4" O.D. copper supply tubes - 3 1/2" (89 mm) long with 1/2"-14 NPSM adapters.
- Metal drain with pop-up type fitting with plated flange and stopper.
- Lifetime limited warranty on parts (other than electronic parts and batteries) and finishes; or for commercial users, for 5 years from the date of purchase.
- 5 year limited warranty on electronic parts (other than batteries); or for commercial users, for 1 year from the date of purchase. No warranty is provided on batteries.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.